Description: When cleaning the tongue of the shoe, you will need a small brush, dish washing soap, and a dry towel.
1. Soak the tongue with cold water
2. Place the Towel to prevent water from entering shoe
3. Apply a bit of dish washing liquid
4. Scrub gently as to prevent tearing
5. Continue Process until satisfactory results occur
6. Make sure to clean the backside of the tongue.
7. Use the same process
8. As you finish scrubbing, make sure to wash the tongue off with cold water and gently squeezing any soap suds that might be left behind. You want to try and get all of it out.
Note that this may not clean your shoe completely, depending on how dirty your shoe tongue is. We will be using another method to continue cleaning these Air Jordan I 1994 Retros